A B C D ..

A – Available/Single? married
B – Best Friend? I’m sure he/she is reading this (lol)
C – Cake or Pie? The Apple pie made during thanksgiving ’08
D – Drink of choice? Amma’s filter kaapi !!!
E – Essential item you use every day? Lipstick & Moisturiser
F – Favorite colour? White
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy,Yummy
H – Hometown? Madurai
I – Indulgence? Oryza in Chennai
J – January or February? Jan, love the new year celebrations
K – Kids & their names? Son, A Jr
L – Life is incomplete without? Friends
M – Marriage date? 23/May
N – Number of siblings? 2 sisters
O – Oranges or Apples? Apples, hands down
P – Phobias/Fears? Hate class arachnida
Q – Quote for today? Live the moment!
R – Reason to smile? Darling son
S – Season? Breezy
T – Time ? Now
U – Unknown fact about me? I can live on apples for 3 days at a stretch.
V – Vegetable you don’t like? Gweeeeeeens
W – Worst habit? Shopping like there is no tomorrow
X – X-rays you’ve had? Just one, my little finger on my left hand, a month ago.
Y – Your favorite food? My mom’s “vathakina kari” (lamb gravy)
Z – Zodiac sign? Undoubtedly a scorpio!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Machine

ஒரு பழைய தொலைபேசி டயரியும் நானும்

தேடல்