A word of caution


Of late I have been hearing cases of people affected by Dengue and Malaria. And of course quick deaths. It is quite scary and imposes upon me an additional responsibility of taking extra care on the health and hygiene of my family.
Dengue is a very serious disease, and has caused death to families that I know. It starts with fever, with unimaginable fall in the platelet count in blood. It caused death for a very healthy teenager who I know. It is very hard to believe that this person is no more.
Another case I heard this morning is a case of cerebral malaria,I had met this youngster a fortnight ago. She is no more today.
My heart goes out to the families of the departed. May their souls rest in peace.Also let this post be an eye opener to all of us to employ means to prevent such epidemics.Especially when we have children less than 10 years old who are most vulnerable to these.
Take care folks!

Comments

// It is quite scary and impose upon me an additional responsibility of taking extra care on the health and hygiene of my family//

in India,few peoples died in swine flu,even after treatment.i was started worrying about my family first (may be selfishness).asking them to go for checking even for ordinary cold/flu due to rain.may be this kind of situations are expressing our caring to family.

//My heart goes out to the families of the departed. May their souls rest in peace.//

may god provide peace to their souls.

thanks for this cautiousness sharing.
சிறகு said…
your website is good.we can get happiness when we give anything to our surrounding people. if we expect return from them, we will be disappointed.

thank you
Balasankar

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Machine

ஒரு பழைய தொலைபேசி டயரியும் நானும்

தேடல்