Raining In Bangalore

The other day I it was raining hard in Bangalore. I was driving back from office and from the window I saw a girl driving a Honda-Activa(thats the new scooter girls love these days in India) with a guy maybe a year older than her or the same age sitting behind. Obviously it looked like the both were in love and they did make a good pair. Typical south indian face, both had, so if my guess was right they should be from tamilnad. We had to stop by "a 3minute wait - traffic signal" enroute my home. So the rain had stopped by now and I tried to bring down the window glass. With a roar the rain started and I got a little wet. I couldnt help looking at that pair and gave a glance where they stood. A quick movement, the girl turned around and pecked a small kiss on the guy's cheek. Oops, now I am embarassed,good they didnt notice me. I then looked at that guy, he was literally blushing and was feeling the pride.. that his girl gave him a kiss! I could see it in his eyes!!! I am not for kissing at signals,on the road seriously but then this gave me a moment to contemplate on how wide our minds have become to accept such things and how westernized (so - called) people have turned into! India, must be really changing I felt. I am somehow not so comfortable to witness such gestures, may be am a little narrow minded but then,I could feel the love in the air. Good feeling. Only those in love can enjoy such moments,for a spectator,it could arouse a lot of thoughts just like how it affected me.. and made me write this blog...

Comments

Syam said…
//Only those in love can enjoy such moments//

well said...but persons who do this are all not in love... :-)
Deekshanya said…
true.. I agree with you.Thanks for your comments Syam!

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Machine

ஒரு பழைய தொலைபேசி டயரியும் நானும்

தேடல்